exchanges and returns
What is your shipping and return policy?
FREE Shipping in the USA and Canada
We offer free shipping on all domestic orders placed on our website, with no minimum order sizes or special exceptions!
We understand that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order quickly.
We want you to be 100% in LOVE with your G-Loves! There is no problem returning for a full refund or exchanging your G-Loves for a different size or color. Please follow the below steps:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you would like to exchange/return your item(s) so that we may check to see if we have what you are looking for in stock
- Return shipping is absolutely FREE. We will email you a pre-paid return label.
- All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the condition you received them, which is unwashed and unworn
- All hangtags must be attached to the garment and proof of payment must accompany the return
- All garments are subject to inspection. If the product has been used, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Once your return is received and inspected by our factory (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
If you are an international customer, please send all exchanges and returns to our factory address.
1630 Naomi Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90021
Is there a warranty on your gloves?
Dear Fitness Fashionistas,
There is no specific warranty on our gloves. With that said, we do stand by our product and our dedication to providing superior protection, fashion, and functionality for women. We seek to empower your workouts!
The gloves are designed to be very functional. This means they are not fabricated with indestructible steel or iron. Our gloves (G-Loves, G-360's, and Gelometrics) are made of materials that allow you to feel the weights/machines and make a mind/body connection. To accomplish this, the materials are lightweight and flexible. To me, there was no glove on the market that did this. G-Loves were born because the leather and suede gloves out there were so thick that it made it impossible for me to get my hands around the weights and get a good grip. They bunched up and gave me even more calluses than they prevented and caused a terrible pain throughout my forearm. When I designed G-Loves, I wanted them to be thick enough to protect, yet thin enough to feel the weights. This fabric, neoprene, takes the beating your hands would normally endure. The threads are pushed to the max and absorb forces in all directions when you workout. The grip allows you to work harder and lift more, thereby making each workout more efficient. When we designed Gelometrics, we had become obsessed with The Lagree Method and the hand problems started up again. G-Loves needed to be modified to protect our wrists from pain. After 2 years of R&D, we designed a gel pad that solved this problem, and worked with chemists to improve our grip ink even more. We launched Gelometrics in the summer of 2016.
I equate this type of wear and tear product with running shoes. The treads wear down and the materials start to break down with repetitive use and abuse. Abuse your foot isn't taking. Same idea applies to the gloves. The material is absorbing all the forces created from lifting, pushing, pulling, sweating, etc ------ which are very mighty.
The gloves are a wear and tear product like any workout gear that you use and love. Unfortunately, these accessories we love take a beating.
With that said, there are extenuating circumstances. It is our goal to please our customers and would be happy to review any issue or complaint you may have. At G-Loves, we stand behind all of our products. If your product has a material or workmanship flaw, service options may be available. It is upsetting when products become worn down over time, but this is normal for this type of product. You have worked out very hard by being dedicated to the gym and your gloves show all of that. Be proud. Your gloves have been there for you and have given you their best. I started this company to self empower women! We are honored that you have chosen G-Loves and Gelometrics and want to hear from you so that we can resolve any problem and keep you lifting happy!
It's all about soft hands and a hard body!
Lift and Love,
CEO and Creator of G-Loves